Fibaro wallplug no power report

I have a couple of Fibaro wall plugs installed.
On and off is working, but no power reports are made.

Tried also to update the config and see in the log that it says:
There are 10 pending changes, please click the Save button again.
Have tried to click on "everything" and nothing helps.

The plug is the EU version..

I would think you might try excluding and repairing them as these all work perfectly for me, mine are the US versions with the USB port.

I don't understand the advice to exclude and re-pair when it seems from the OP's description that the device is communicating with the hub?

Are you using the Fibaro Wall Plug driver (the Type on the device page)?

Entry from the supported devices page:

Fibaro Wall Plug FGWPB-111 / FGWPB-121 Outlet Z-Wave Fibaro Wall Plug

Yes, used the driver.

Looks like my problem is that my wallplug is the EU version (FGWPF-102-ZW5-EU) and not FGWPB-111.
Think this might be my problem with no temperature report on the Fibaro motion sensors and problems with controlling my Fibaro Dimmer 2 also...

I have the same problem. We discussed it briefly in another thread a few months ago. Problem with EU Fibaro Wall Plug Power reporting (FGWPE/F)

If anyone has a solution I would be grateful!

@mfberget Did you ever solve this? I'm thinking about porting over the EU compatible driver from Smartthings. But, it feels a bit silly since this is probably just a small configuration adjustment needed in the included driver..

No. I dont know mutch about programming so I have a rpi with domoticz running for the 2 devices I need power report from.

Hi All, any updates with this? As well if I turn on/off the wallplug the status is not updated neither in dashboard or devices list; i always have to press "refresh".

Any update on this? I have the problem too with the EU plug. I installed it only to get power reporting, I don't want to move it back to Smartthings😒