Fibaro Single Switch 2

Hi Guys,

Im starting out, and I just added a new Fibaro Single Switch 2, Paired up ok using the built in HE driver, worked with manual switch control but couldnt control via Devices or Dashboard. Hub was on latest 2.2.0.126 firmware.

Read a previous post from January mentioning a firmware issue so rolled it back to 2.1.9.117. On / Off & Flash seems to work now but still throws the same fault into the log every time the switch is triggered.

Fibaro Fault|690x101

Any ideas? Looking to rule out a faulty device

Hi everyone again
I have a couple of these Fibaro FGS-213 Single Switch 2
I am struggling to include into my Hubitat z-wave network.

So the Hub details are -
Hubitat Elevation® Platform Version 2.2.9.146
Hardware Version Rev C-4

I have Factory Reset the switches;
Press Hold S1 (button) and release and press again when Yellow.
Yes the switch then flashes Red to confirm Reset.

I put the hub into Zwave Inclusion mode and press the S1 switch 3times very quickly.
Various quick timings and the Hub is finding nothing.
Does anyone have any ideas?
BTW nothing is attached to the S1 terminal, just connected Neutral & Live.

Also I am using Eric's Device driver but have started to see these messages in the Log -
Unhandled event MeterReport(meterType: 1, precision: 1, scale: 2, size: 2, meterValue: [0, 0], scaledMeterValue: 0.0)
Unhandled event MeterReport(meterType: 1, precision: 1, scale: 2, size: 2, meterValue: [0, 180], scaledMeterValue: 18.0)
Unhandled event MeterReport(meterType: 1, precision: 1, scale: 2, size: 2, meterValue: [0, 182], scaledMeterValue: 18.2)
Unhandled event MeterReport(meterType: 1, precision: 1, scale: 2, size: 2, meterValue: [0, 184], scaledMeterValue: 18.4)

I have seen various posts but cant get the power reporting to work.
Any suggestions then? I am assuming there have been evolutions to the zwave stack

Or is there a generic z-wave metering switch that can be used? once I have managed to include these difficult devices