Fibaro FGS-223 stopped working

This drives me crazy... My Fibaro FGS-223 just stopped to communicate with my HE. Since I couldn't connect to it anymore I force-removed it and tried to factory reset (10x times at least). No luck. Now i don't know if the reset did not work as expected or the switch itself does not work. Any idea how should I figure it out? I ran out of ideas. Manually I can switch it, it looks as the Z-Wave piece in it wouldn't work.

Not sure what to suggest.
Are your other zwave devices working ok?
Open two windows in the HE UI.
One for live logging and another in settings then zwave. Click the exclude button and press the b button 3 times. Do you see anything in live logging.

I have sort of the same problem with all my Fibaro devices since 2.1.7 where status stopped updating and all parameters where reverted to standard and despite trying to change back nothing happens, even making my physical momentary push buttons not working as well.

Downgrading to 2.1.6 solves the problem but I donโ€™t now if support are aware of the problem @bobbyD ?

Hm, you're right. It seems that HE's zwave network stopped working. A simple restart did not help, i made a "hard reset" - plug out and in. Now it seems to work. Thanks for the quick response!

The issue is back... I can't access any of my devices. I have plugged HE out and in but did not help. Can I check somehow if the z-wave network is available? Or if is it an issue with HE or with the USB dongle?

Are you talking about all of your z-wave devices or just the FGS223 again?
It's not quite clear.
If it is all zwave devices I would raise it to support and a new thread as the title of this thread might mislead people.
Maybe try a zwave repair. What do you see in the logs when you do it.
Open 2 windows, one for live logging and then kick off a zwave repair.

All devices. I'll try tomorrow. Thanks

I have just updated Fibaro FGS 2x3 drivers from @erocm123's Hubitat repository here https://github.com/erocm123/Hubitat/tree/master/Drivers

I am getting some debug messages in the logs now see here - https://community.hubitat.com/t/fibaro-fgs213-single-switch-2/44245/20

Does anyone have any suggestions?