Fibaro Eye as boiler thermostat

Hi. Looking to use the Fibaro Eye FGMS-001 as boiler thermostat relay sensor. Suggestions for how to make the setting of temperature threshold easy to change? Presumably a rule? I have Alexa integration so working out how to code the hub so I can just ask "Alexa, set thermostat to X degrees" would be the perfect solution. Thanks!

Have you seen the advanced virtual thermostat manager app? That may do just what you want.

I would suggest to use main/USB powered temperature meter. In case of battery device, you can end with either nonstop runnig heating or freezing house!
Im using combination of Thermostat scheduler app with virtual thermostat device. Virtual thermostat is being updated by rule machine - once temperature on temperature sensor change (Aeon Multisensor connected by USB in my case), you set this temperature to virtual thermostat. You can set also hysteresis in virtual thermostat (not to turn ON/OFF the boiler if difference in temperature is just e.g. 0,1 C).
And this virtual thermostat can be controlled the same way as any other. Google, Alexa, Dashboard...