FGBS-222 included, but not detected

I bought a couple of Fibaro FGBS-222 and am unable to add them to the hub. Actually, looking from Implants side inclusion seems successful but the device is never show on the Looking for devices screen. From the Fibaro side everything looks as expected, when you power it up first time the LED is red (not included). Triple-click, LED starts blinking yellow and soon turns green, meaning that the inclusion was successful. No device is ever show in the app. Afterwards I can do status check on Fibaro, green light means “added without Security S2 Authenticated” and Zwave range test (green, communicating directly to hub). Smartthings still knows nothing about the device. Has anybody seen anything like this before? What gives? Live logging doesn’t reveal anything useful.

I copied the description from here FGBS-222 included, but not detected - Devices & Integrations - SmartThings Community

It's identical to my experience.

In addition I did manage to get to the state where it FOUND the device(same device) twice and one of them successfully installed. However after a short time I lost all ZWAVE control.

I need some advice here. Anyone?

I would open 2 Windows, one open on the zwave page and one open for live logging.
Go into zwave exclude mode and press the b button 3 times.
In live logging does it exclude the device.
Then do it again and include the device. Can you see anything in the logs.

1 Like

Looks like maybe I was clicking 3 times too quickly. I have managed to include now. Each time I do it , its included more quickly. I'm using the Fibaro UBS driver, the same driver I use for the older UBS devices which work fine. However it's not working well on the FGBS-222. It looks ok but the temperatures are stuck on 72 which I think means they aren't working.

Has anyone got this device to work and if so which driver did they use?

Wow found a driver called Fibaro FGBS-222 Smart Implant.. going to try this one.

Would you please elaborate. Where did you find the driver, what was it called and how did you install it?

Install both as a driver
copy as raw and change all physicalgraph to hubitat

That is a link to generic Github, not the driver itself.

fibaro-fgbs-222-child-switch.groovy

fibaro-fgbs-222.groovy

copy raw and add as drivers in HE
There is much to still do in this driver... temperature probes do not work... I think it only currently supports 2 switches(I could be wrong)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.