Feature Request for Dashboard

I have a tall order feature request. But it would take the dashboard to a level others just couldn't compete with.

HTML5, CSS and JavaScript. Give users the option to develop a dashboard in HTML5 or use the standard tiles dashboard.

This would open the door to some amazing dashboards and really improve developement along with PR.

I write commercial control systems code mostly with Crestron equioment and am in the process of learning HTML5 specifically to get out of their graphic sandbox. If I wanted to I could make it look just like it does now, or really step up the game and make an awesome custom UX.

Not sure what your request is. There's nothing stopping you from creating a dashboard in HTML5, CSS or Javascript.

Gotcha I just got my hubitat and haven't had much time to look into it. Where would I push the file to in order to see it as my dashboard?

This is awesome news by the way!

It's just a suggestion but maybe you should spend a little time learning a little more about it before jumping to wanting to change the whole thing. Fully 1/3 of the threads you've viewed are ones that you've created. There is some great information on the forum here. Just have to take the time to read through it.

Before I signed up I did search a lot actually and found mostly people trying to control other devices with the hubitat and driver's they made. No implementation documentation or API. Also once I signed up if 2/3 of my views are others posts I spend more time looking for things than posting.

In my programming experience I have learned that someone may be able to save you a lot of time by simply pointing you in the right direction which is all I'm asking for. I don't mind doing research and my own work but I also don't like spinning my wheels.

I'm a new home owner, first time father and extremely busy at work. This is no excuse just giving you some insight as to why I was asking for direction after I couldn't find what I was looking for

Being that you say it's possible I'll search some more. I am typically a contributing member of communities I am in and don't mind sharing templates for others to use and promote the brand.

Documentation
The link is at the top of every page.

Dashboards