FC200+ automation with Alexa

I have 3 HomeSeer FC200+ fan switches in my setup and they all have an issue when trying to control them thru any of my Amazon devices via a voice command. If I give a command such as "Set the xxx fan to low" or "Set the xxx fan to off" it controls the device as I asked. However about 1 minute later the Amazon device responds saying "Sorry xxx fan isn't responding" even though the device got set properly. None of my 30 or so other devices do this and just work as expected so it must be something specific to the FC200+ or the drivers for it but I can't find any posts related to this. Does anyone know why this is happening and more importantly how to correct it?

Thanks

You may want to change the configuration in the echo skill app. Slide the item to the right to activate:

That may correct your problem. I have 3 of these switches and they work without problem once you realize the proper verbiage to use with Alexa.

Thanks, that did seem to do the trick. It would be nice if it worked like the others. I can only assume that is is a driver issue. However s long as changing that setting doesn't change the behavior of other devices I am OK. Thanks again.