Extra device in Z wave C7, 2.2.3.118 + FW update

@dcd722 If you haven't already before doing drastic things like resetting devices first try to shutdown the hub (not reboot), and pull the power for 30s to fully reset the radio and all things that don't power down on a reboot.

It might not help (obviously didn't for @ourmessages), but if things are 'gummed up' it very well might help.

I will say this firmware (2.2.3.132) update doesn't fix everything for everyone. But it did make it better for many, Hopefully your specific issues will get nailed next!

1 Like

Could I make a simple request that posters stop using the phrase "latest firmware" and instead provide the firmware version that they have installed? Days and months after their post is made, when I (or others) search through these threads for problems that have been solved, or problems that were caused, by certain versions of firmware, it's very difficult to figure out exactly the configuration that caused or fixed the issue if the firmware is described only as "latest". Thanks so much.

3 Likes

Thanks, I did try that, and things are definitely better for my Inovelli Fan+Light switches, looks like the Red Series Dimmers are screwed up joining S2, but now I can't remove all the SmartStart entries that seem to have duplicated. Might try a rollback

Here is my first device page, the subsequent pages all have everything going through A5 as I said above. Once it routes through A5 the device is no longer accessible. The prior firmware seemed to lose a few A5 device routes overnight, I’ll see where the overnight cleanup leads.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.