Exceptions thrown by Rule Machine in platform 2.1.7.121

This is similar to what I have seen, which is that errors show up in no apparent relationship to rules actually being triggered.

EDIT #1: I came home today and saw an endless stream of errors in my log from while I had been gone at work; they were all attributed to a single rule. I went into that rule's details page, hit "Update", then hit "Done", and the errors have stopped. I'm now going through all my rules and hitting "Update" and "Done" to see if this overwrites (and corrects) any underlying database errors.

EDIT #2: Turns out the above corrected only that error, not the others. I have done another soft reset + restore, but Iā€™m still getting generally the same errors for which I started this thread. Not sure if any additional troubleshooting steps are available after multiple soft resets + restores have not eliminated the errors, but if anyone has any suggestions, Iā€™m all ears...

1 Like

These latest errors are related to a rule app:939 and not the database. Database will contain an SQL error. Your error seems to come from multiple instances of that particular rule running at the same time. Can you post the rule?

The immediately above errors were resolved; the ones that remain are exemplified in OP. I can post more examples when I get home.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.