EU - Lidl smart home

Is the smart extension lead not the one with 3 outlets? Sorry if i misunderstand, but i would recommend you try the NUE Zigbee switch, if it is.

@bobbles I would love to hear what your conclusion is. I does sound very strange. Have you cheked the zigbee logs and http://ipaddr/hub/zigbee/getChildAndRouteInfo ?

Yes it is.

Thanks. That is the one I'm using.

I have and the lowest lastHopLqi is 238 so that is all OK.
lastHopRssi figures are between -44 and -77 which I think all is OK with this too.

I've checked that as well and there are no anomalies there either. The removed zigbee device is not showing.

The devices that the strip replaced was a z-wave and a zigbee device and these have both been removed from the hub as well.
I just cannot find what is causing it and it all started around the time of the devices I mentioned inclusion.

I have just repaired all the devices in one room on to my old C3. When/if this issue arises again I will be able to see if it hub related or device related.

Thanks for the input though. :+1:
I'm starting to divert this thread so I may take it to a new thread if things continue.

Just an update on my issue in a new thread to so this doesn't go off topic.

Sorry to bother you but did you manage to connect the contact sensor to Hubitat? It doesn't work for me. The device is discovered as "Device" and changing the driver to Generic Zigbee Contact Sensor didn't do anything.

It works for me with Generic Zigbee Contact Sensor (no temp) driver. After you select this driver, try to add device one more time.

Tried that already and now again. Still doesn't work, it shows no activity, just sits there.

If there are buttons in the device tab for the sensor labeled "Initialize" and "Refresh", push them! Hopefully you'll pick up some activity!

No luck. There's only a button for pairing/factory settings. Still no activity.

Update: after another factory reset it works. It might be that this time I added the sensor through type (both times) and not letting it decide what it was.
Thanks everyone who helped along.

2 Likes