Error when updating to Webcore 1.0.88 with HPM

Thanks for your explanation. Makes sense, I thought I have to mark as the latest version during the Match-Up process.

Hmmmm,, what to do now. Can I unmatch and re-match again?

Thanks for your help

Edit: Un-Match a package is done via the Package Manager Settings, right? Just to clarify I did the right thing last time.

Edit2: Was able to fix it. All good now. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Still receiving the same error on updating webcore to 1.0.89

What error message are you seeing? You should provide some screenshots of logs and any relevant information about what you have tried before you saw the error .

Also, is it the same error you are referring to here?

If so, I would suggest just posting about this in one place.

2 Likes

Sorry about the double post. Attached screen shot of error.

Seems to be that the update just times out on the piston update. I have updated all of the apps and drivers manually and that worked.

I was mostly offering general advice, and gave not been following this issue. From what I have seen on this topic and the other topic, as @thebearmay explained on both these topics, a manual update is required for the code at the moment.

Ultimately it may be best for @csteele to confirm my interpretation.... He has commented about the next platform update possibly including something to help resolve the timeout error

1 Like

Understood. Wanted to just inform of the issue happening with the latest 1.0.89 update. Plus I believe there was another recent HE update that included extending the webcore timeout issue.

Will continue to update manually as necessary until a fix is issued.

1 Like

I don't see a link between the 1.0.88 and the current linked code at the manual update site...

Hi ! I followed the steps to manually update it and it seems to work, however the HPM is still showing a 10.0.88 version ,. How do I get rid of this? is that a real issue? how do I clear that ?
Thank you for the help

UnMatch WebCoRE and then MatchUP. WebCoRE will be in the list BUT be sure to click the 'up-to-date' option below the selector.

1 Like

Perfect, it worked ! thank you very much

1 Like

I know I'm replying to a old thread, but I assume manually updating the code for webcore is still the way to go?

yes