Error on setHeatingSetpoint on Heatit Z-TRM3

Not sure if this is correct place to post this but I'm using Home Assistant as a frontend for Hubitat. I have 4 Heatit Z-TRM3 thermostats and they work well with the built in driver. However, from HA, I can't change the temperature. I get this error message java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method scale() on null object on line 196 (method setHeatingSetpoint), on/off function works fine. If I set the thermostats to "Generic Z-wave thermostat" it works fine.

Is this potentially a bug in the driver?

I can add that the reason why I don't just use the generic driver is that the Z-TRM3 seems a bit finicky when using that one. It seems to hang from time to time and not update according to the setpoint but with the Z-TRM3 driver I haven't had any issues.

Possibly.. I’ll check it out

1 Like

Fixed in release coming

3 Likes

Hi. I get the error below when trying to control the Heatit controller using rules and the same driver. Is there a fix for this please?

Unexpected Error

An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app. Check Logs for more information.

Error: Lexing failed on line: 1, column: 2, while reading 'o', no possible valid JSON value or punctuation could be recognized.

Can you post the rule?

As soon as I add the underfloor heating control the error comes up.

Thanks

Will

Processing: 1000007119.jpg…

@bcopeland are are you able to take a look at this please

Sorry… I think the reply got buried in my community notifications.. Checking

Found the problem.. Will get a fix out.

1 Like

Amazing thank you

1 Like

Hi @bcopeland this isn't in the 2.3.8.134 update or which one should I look out for?

Thanks