Error message from a scene: org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.typehandling.GroovyCastException: Cannot cast object 'null'

Okay, I’ve made really good progress on cleaning up the system. Using the “Room Lighting” has made a massive difference vs the original “scenes.”

I’ve got and error message on one of my 5 scenes for the master bedroom… only when trying to activate “reading” while any another scene is active that includes the same lights. If they are all off to start with, the scene activates perfectly.

Here’s the error from the log:

app:2572023-04-17 02:11:47.313 PMerrororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.typehandling.GroovyCastException: Cannot cast object 'null' with class 'null' to class 'int'. Try 'java.lang.Integer' instead on line 3297 (method buttonsHandler)

Using a C7 with the latest updates. And all Zooz zen 32 and zooz dimmers.

Blockquote

Any help is greatly appreciated!

This is not an error from Scene, as it doesn't have that many lines of code. More likely that error is from a Rule. If you use the Logs page, and get this error there, you can click on the red Error to open the app that threw the error.

That is helpful.
I am using Room Lighting, and get this error that then states " App 396 does not exist on this hub."

So where do I find and then install this App 696?

Thanks

That is 396. This error is after a mode transition from evening to night.