Elgato Stream Deck Sensor Support

Has anyone managed to get the Stream Deck to display sensor values on the stream deck keys ?

I have managed to do it, but it's a bit of a hack using external PowerShell scripts, and I was just wondering if if was missing an easier way to achieve this ?

There is Home Assistant integration for the Steam Deck, but I don't believe there is any direct Hubitat integration. I do use HTTP get commands from the Stream Deck sent to Webcore to control things, but there is no feedback provided into the Stream Deck. I mostly use it for toggling my desk lighting / fan, so the feedback is me, seeing if the device changed like I intended it to.

I also have a desk mounted tablet, which shows a Hubitat dashboard, and provides me info at my desk as well as controls. I have this setup, so when I am working from my work PC, I can still control things (as the PC my Stream Deck is attached to is usually off when I am working). It is powered off of one of my shared monitors, and with Fully Kiosk Browser, it turns on and off automatically as I am at my desk (either work or play).

There is an integration:

@ripnet

I believe it only does switches at this point though thus reason for OP's post.

I have done it now using the Home Assistant Plugin, it's just shame the Hubitat integration doesn't currently include sensor values.