Elegrp Smart Switches and Dimmers

Has anyone experimented with the Elegrp smart products on Amazon? I was hoping to find a Black Kasa Dimmer for my Home Theater. Unfortunately there is only a Kasa black switch, but not a dimmer. Elegrp has a smart dimmer in Black at a reasonable price. I was hoping it might work with Hubitat rather than going to something stupidly expensive like Lutron.

Link? A quick search surfaced only wifi switches - those wouldn't be compatible.

Unless they are Tuya guts, then maybe the (community) Tuya Cloud driver might work, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

ETA - Zooz sells faceplates (incl black) for their switches - they would be a much better choice vs whatever this Elgerp stuff is.

1 Like

Elegrp Switch

I like the Zooz solution. I don't see the replaceable faces you are referring too. Could you send me a link to those please and THANKS for the help.

Yep, that a no-name cloud-based wifi switch that's not natively supported in Hubitat. The "frequently returned item" tag on its Amazon page is a strong indicator that it's garbage.

Replacement Color Paddles for Zooz 700 and 800 Series Switches (ZEN71, - The Smartest House

1 Like