Edit field too wide for dashboard tiles using number-type Hub Variables

For number-type Hub Variables that do not use a Connector, the edit field on a narrow dashboard tile extends beyond the tile width, preventing edits. This is unlike the tile edit behavior for Hub Variables that use Connectors (tile template: variable number), which is that the edit field width seems to auto-adjust for tile width. Also aggravating the situation is that a tile using a non-connector variable has a left-justified edit field, vs. the center justification of the edit field for tiles that use connector-enabled variables.

• This issue impacts variables that use a number type, but I observed that it does not impact date/time types. I did not experiment with the other variable types.
  • Refer to the screen shots of a dashboard that uses a one-column tile and a two-column tile, for each of two variables. The column width is set to 120.
  • The issue is consistent across the several client platforms that I tested.

We will get this fixed. Thanks.

3 Likes

I just ran across that issue and was going to post a new topic. directed me here, so I know you're aware of it.

If you're keen you could join the beta group to test the latest beta-release to see if it includes the necessary update you need.

Are you on latest 2.3.7 release? This problem was fixed.

Oops, one behind. Will update. THANKS!!!!

Just updated, but still getting the same behavior?

Another fix in the works.

1 Like