Ecolink Motion sensor

I got my motion sensor to work and turn the lights on for 5 minutes and then turn them off without to much of a problem. My question that I have and cannot figure out is lets say I have google turn the lights off while that 5 minutes is counting down and then when I walk in front of the sensor it will not turn them back on until the 5 minute timer is up. How do I make it turn them back on when it detects motion if the lights were turned off by google? I tried adding a and command saying if motion was detected and lights were off and the only thing that did was auto turn the lights back on after google shut them off

What's your current way of turning them on? If Motion Lighting, that's the way it works. You could recreate it in Rule Machine and it would do what you want.

I tried doing it in motion lighting but for some reason I cannot get it to work at all in motion lighting.

I have sengled bulbs that are controlled by the hub and I have tried it by saying turn dim lights on at 100% even though they aren't dim-able and I also tried turn on these switches which also shows the 4 bulbs and I check them.

In trule machine I choose the option of turn these switches on and it works in there

I did get it to work in Motion Lighting now but it does the same as what happens in rule machine. If I shut the lights off with google before the 5 minute timer is up then the motion sensor wont turn the lights on until that 5 minutes is up