Ecobee Rule Changing the Comfort Settings

Good morning,

I have 2 rules setup in my that turn on an air freshener in our house. For the last 15min I turn the Ecobee Fan Mode to ON so that it circulates the air around the house. What I have noticed though is that when I turn the fan back to auto after the 15min it has also change the cooling set point from the comfort setting of 74 to 72.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Not sure, but it could it have something to do with the fact that your 7:45 AM/5:15 PM rule also sets the thermostat mode to "auto"? Have you tried changing only the "fan" mode (like you do in the other rule)? Maybe something there is causing confusion for the device/driver.

Thanks for catching that. That did not used to be there but I have been playing around this morning. I will make that change to get rid of it back to where it was previously.

Just an FYI I think the issue was being caused from the rule and the Ecobee comfort setting happening at the same time. I offset the rule by 5 min and haven't had the issue since.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.