Ecobee Integration - Bug

I ran into what I believe is a bug.

When I click on the heat mode button nothing happens and then click on the auto Fan Mode button nothing pops up either. However, if I refresh and click the auto Fan Mode button first it pops up the on and auto buttons. Now, if I go back and click on the the heat Mode button and then try to click the auto Fan Mode, the pop up doesn't come up, need to refresh the page to do so.
Hope this makes sence.

Hub version : 2.3.4.134
Chrome: Version 109.0.5414.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1 Like

Check out this thread.

Should not be an issue if you are using the HE built in integration, but it sounds like the same thing.

Sounds like the same problem, but this is happening with the build in integration.

Goto the device page and look at the attribute supportedThermostatModes. Make sure the line looks similar to below. Each mode needs to be enclosed in quotes, if not then you can use this procedure to fix it.

• supportedThermostatModes : ["auto","auxHeatOnly","cool","emergency heat","heat","off"]
1 Like

These are the ones I'm showing

• supportedThermostatModes : [off, cool, heat, auto]
    I'll try the steps on the link next.
1 Like

Well.... I don't know what to say. The fix was for an outdated community driver but I'm using the Hubitat Ecobee driver... never the less both pop-ups are working without refreshing the dashboard.

Thank you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.