I just added a "Fan Only" to my own Ecobee. After waiting a few cycles, the new Schedule shows up in
programsList as it should.
I then tried changing the program 3 ways, and all of them worked:
- New Mode/Switch/Program Helper, set to change to Fan Only when I toggle a test switch;
- (After cancelling the Fan Only hold), in the thermostat device page, I entered the text Fan Only (no quotes) in the field under the
setSchedule command, then clicked the setSchedule button;
- (After cancelling the Hold again), entered the text Fan Only in the first field of the 3 listed under
setThermostatProgram, then I clicked that button.
In all 3 cases, there were no errors. If you could try the same tests (ideally the one that matches how you are calling into the device to change its Program/Schedule) and let me know what you see in the logs for the thermostat device...maybe we'll get a hint about why the code thinks that
p[rogramsList wasn't properly initialized...