Echo speaks troubleshooting

Howdy, all!

UPDATE: I did the automatic setup option in the Echo Speaks app, which set up an entirely new server on Heroku. No change. Takes me to an updated URL, but still the 'nothing here' message.

I realized Echo Speaks was no longer working, and I did a fresh install- including all the backend stuff on Heroku and Github. Turns out, the app says I am no longer logged into Amazon. I clicked on the link in the app settings, to go to the login page, and all I get is a Heroku 'nothing here' page. (URL is: https://echo-speaks-fz7uweyny.herokuapp.com/config)

Anyone have an idea of what I could be missing or doing wrong? I'm sometimes the sort of doofus who misses the obvious....

Thanks!

See this post:

The Dev has also replied at the very bottom today saying that he is going to try and look into it soon. Seems like Heroku changed something as lots of people are having issues.

If you have any always ON PC in your home you can also set this up locally and save yourself the fee from Heroku. [GUIDE] Echo Speaks Server on Docker (or without)

2 Likes