For some reason, the track data suddenly stop updating automatically when playing a playlist. It will display the 1st song that is played but stop updating thereafter. It will only update if I were to manually refresh the device.
Any idea what's wrong with it or is there an alternate solution where I can create a Force Refresh in the Rules Machine to force the refresh?
I'm currently using these version:
- Echo Speaks v126.96.36.199 (app)
- Echo Speaks - Actions v188.8.131.52 (app)
- Echo Speaks - Zones v184.108.40.206 (app)
- Echo Speaks Device v220.127.116.11 (driver)
- Echo Speaks Zone Device v18.104.22.168 (driver)