Dsc alarm integration with envisalink evl4

He8 dsc envisalink evl4
I need help integrating my alarm panel in hubitat. Hubitat will not connect with envisalink.
I installed the hubitat app and that brings me to my first question: since my alarm panel is a pc1616 (no wifi) what address do i type in the field alarm settings / alarm panel? Is it the same that the envisalink adress? I have both address field set the same. ( not as the picture below ).And what about the choose alarm communication wss / api field? I filled thealarm security code with the one i use to arm/disarm and the envisalink security code with user that i have not changed.
I have not changed anything in the apps or driver code. Is there anything for me to change in there?
Can anyone help me with this? I'm very new in the hubitat world, this the first project i work on.

The envisalink does talk with the dsc panel because i can see the status of my zones changing live when i log on to the evl4 ip address with google chrome.

Installed a few of these for some customers .. they are kinda cool :slight_smile:
Probably need the Ip of the envisalink and be on the same network ?

What app did you install exactly?

Your screenshot doesn't match anything I am familiar with....

Hubitat Alarm???
Smart Home Monitor???
Hubitat IDE???

i installed hubitat alarm loaded from hubitat package manager. Where else can i find this dsc apps?

I see...I am not familiar with that app...Suggest you contact the app developer with your questions.

The one I use with Envisalink is ....Envisalink Integration - #14 by interrobang

It works with my Honeywell Vista panel and I believe it works with DSC. It uses Telnet and is a bit chatty if you turn on debug logging, but it does work.

I removed the previous hubitat alarm app and installed Envisalink Integration and it works fine! Thank you so much.

1 Like