Drivers for Fujitsu Mini Split Heat Pump?

I'm looking to connect my Hubitat with my newly-installed Fujitsu Mini Split Heat Pump, but it's proving difficult. It's connected to my wi-fi and I've enabled the 'fglair' Alexa skill--it's working with voice command and a phone app, but obviously, I'd like it controlled by my HE. There is an 'fglair' IFTTT service, but it seems to be having issues; people are running into authentication issues, as am I.

Any ideas how I could connect?

I cannot comment on fglair

There is integration available for HE via another device IntesisHome. I think there are also other IR blaster type devices that may have support.

If ifttt does everything you want, you can call it. The other option is a new driver if fglair has an api.

Hi there I just stumble on your post also looking for this and I just found out that there are currently two homebridge plugins that seem to be available / under development

That might be old news to you but I'll leave it here just in case somebody else needs it.

Good day

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.