Driver for Tuya temperature and humidity zigbee sensor

Do you know if there is a driver for Tuya temperature and humidity zigbee sensor?
I can't find anything.

Thanks.

Captura de pantalla 2020-10-04 a las 8.57.40

I use this.

The Generic Motion and Humidity sensor also works.

1 Like

Yes, I have it with the generic. I asked if there was a more specific one. Do you have any improvement with the konke?

You can specify the voltage ranges if you use non alkaline aaa batteries and the last time they were changed.

2 Likes

I got this added but it seems to only update its temperature/humidity reading one or twice a day. Does anyone else have this problem?

I've noticed the same thing. Activity/sensor updates happen only very infrequently with the Konke driver.

yeah it's kinda useless for me. It updates once every 10-11 days so far......

are your temps actually moving? Mine take around a 0.5 degree shift or 3% humidity.

Looks like mine just have very terrible range. I moved it closer to the hub and it is updating as normal. It was 2 rooms away from the hub before. The 'signal' still showed full bar which is kinda misleading. Other battery devices in that room works fine. I'm gonna get some repeaters eventually but for now it will just have to sit next to the hub.

Just curious if you've been satisfied with the humidity performance of this device. I'm looking for something to control my furnace- mounted humidifier. Repeatability is more important than accuracy and battery life is also a factor.

Si necesita muchos reportes de humedad, creo que no le resultará indicado. Hay veces que reporta cada hora, y otras veces cada varias horas.

Good thing my son is in Spanish immersion! Thanks for the insight. I actually installed an ecobee thermostat last week so I've been using that.

1 Like