Driver for CADDX Alarm Panel

I am wanting to move away from my Vera system to Hubitat. The only "must-have" in my system is the ability to obtain the status of each zone in my CADDX alarm panel. I don't want to control the CADDX alarm panel in any way; I just want to see read the alarm status and zone status. There is an existing add-on to connect a CADDX alarm panel to a Vera, but it is unsupported.

I would be willing to pay hundreds of dollars for a solution that allows me to connect my CADDX alarm panel to a Hubitat.

1 Like

I would be interested in control of a CADDX NX-8e alarm panel as well. I've been using the plugin for my VeraLite for some time, and would certainly move to Hubitat if it had a similar integration. I've been on the fence about picking up a Hubitat for a while now,...

Replying to my own post...

There seems to be a solution that involves the use of Konnected (konnected.io) hardware. This hardware will connect to and monitor the hardwired (not wireless) connections on your CADDX alarm panel. Konnected provides their own Hubitat driver so that you can use your hardwired sensors within Hubitat.

Updated: August 2021. I have been using the Konnected (www.konnected.io) Interface Boards and Main Board to connect to my CADDX NX-8 for about a year now. It was pretty easy to install and has been working well. I now have several Hubitat automations (Rules) associated with the alarm monitored devices (windows, doors) in my home.

Has anyone been able to accomplish this?

NX-8e panel here.

Replying to my own post, again...

I have been using the Konnected (www.konnected.io) Interface Boards and Main Board to connect to my CADDX NX-8 for about a year now. It was pretty easy to install and has been working well. I now have several Hubitat automations (Rules) associated with the alarm monitored devices (windows, doors) in my home.