Drayton Wiser Heating - port from ST?

Had another email. Surprise! There was "an error*, and product was shown as in stock when in fact, it wasn't.

Edit.
Asked for clarification. Just had this back.

" Hi Darren,

I've just checked tracking and estimated delivery is today by end of the day so we should be able to ship your order tomorrow.
I have just refunded your shipping costs.

Very sorry for the delay.

Regards,."

They sent the same to me but upgraded my shopping to next day for free :+1:

Ditto. Still no news of availability for me. You?

Nothing since the email, so I'm guessing we're not getting it tomorrow :rage:. Well I'm in Germany anyway so as long as it's here on Wednesday (get back tomorrow) I'll have a day to mess around :grinning:.

Bit narked that it was reported as in stock when I bought it. Didn't realise there was such a wait until checking this forum. Had a perfect wife-free day tomorrow to have a play.

First time dealing with vesternet - not impressed. I'm guessing this could take quite a bit longer but there aren't any viable other options. Grr.

Yes there is a eBay seller that does it for the same price or you can buy it directly from hubitat. The postage cost has been dropped a bit so if you're buying 2 like me it makes it slightly cheaper than vestnet now with import costs.

Just spoken to vesternet, and they're blatantly just messing me about.

Lady told me that they have a back order of nearly 60 units, and she'd expect that mine would be dispatched not on the next delivery, but 'probably' on the one after that. But couldn't give any solid advice or dates.

First time of dealing with them, and I have to say this is pretty poor. I only ordered because it was showing as available. It clearly wasn't, but the money was taken. Now the site (correctly) shows out of stock.

fuming

I have just sent a email too as not had any movement.

Exactly the same and if it's not getting dispatched today I'm ordering direct from HE. At least it will be on its way, even if it takes a few days to get too the UK.

Edit: just had a reply.

Hi Steven,

Yes Hubitat arrived and just waiting now for the warehouse to book it in. Your order will be shipped tomorrow latest.

Very sorry for the delay.

Looks like they didn't expect the demand to be so high! That's a good thing aswell though.

Great stuff. Would you mind keeping me up do date with the delivery? At the moment I have no idea when it's coming, they told me it could be weeks. Really poor. But good that it's so popular!

1 Like

I contacted Vesternet on another order related matter and I asked also about when my C7 would ship - they replied that they now had them in stock and that they will be shipping it to me today !!!

Yesterday, they told me shipped wed, with me thu.

I'm in Ireland right now, so maybe with me on Friday (hopefully).

Mine best be in the post today, as I've had an automatic email saying "order now! In stock today!" from vesternet.

Grrr. Still says unfulfilled on order status....

It's here! Woo!

1 Like

Looks like express shipping to me in Ireland from UK means Tuesday Ill get mine....

My C7 just arrived - Tuesday became Friday very quickly !!!!

2 Likes

Well, attempted to add the wiser trv - nothing. Tried adding as zwave and as zigbee. Doesn't seem to detect it. It adds back into smartthings just fine.

Any ideas? Ta !

That wouldn't work.

Mine just joined (haven't tried on my c-7 but that shouldn't make a difference). Try rebooting your hub then set ZigBee open the logs aswell and do the dance needed to join them. Also turn off your ST hub while your doing it.

OK, will do. Any chance of a link to the driver you used originally too, I'll give that a go if this is a no go.

st hub off
hubitat reboot
wiser in discovery
hubitat in discovery

sys:12020-08-13 10:29:38.873 infoZigbee Discovery Stopped

--- Live Log Started, waiting for events ---

nothing?