Double input and double output zigbee switch

Is there a dual in dual out zigbee relay working with HE?
Now i have THIS but i can handle only one input and only one output with a generic zigbee switch.

Thanks for the help

Have a look at this:

https://www.amazon.com/QUBINO-Flush-ZMNHBD3-Z-Wave-relays/dp/B06XFC2V6M

2 Likes

Cute but is z-Wave

Oops--missed the Zigbee part of your post.

1 Like

Try changing the driver to "Generic Zigbee Multi-Endpoint Switch".

2 Likes

Give me your address
If it work i take a fly and i kiss you

is a User Drive...can you copy the link please?

It's a built in driver.

What firmware version are you using?

It was added in 2.2.5

2 Likes

Hubitat Elevation® Platform Version

So!? Your address?
:kissing: :kissing: :kissing: :kissing: :kissing: :kissing: :kissing: :kissing:
:joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it's a revolution :slight_smile:

Hi, i have a chip aliexpress zigbee switch board x4 channels.
I first tried to use the generic zigbee switch driver but it activated only a single channel (the first)

I then tried to change the driver to generic zigbee multi end points, as recommended in this post. However now when i click on/off my HE hub turns all channels on or off one after the other. There is no a specific push button per each channel.
Please advice how can I fix this issue.
Thanks
Ariel

See below links for the zigbee items:

After changing the Driver Type, did you click CONFIGURE?

Also, what should have happened is multiple Child Devices should have been created under the main 'parent' device. Each of these child devices should control one channel on the board.

Note: I do not have the same board that you are using, so I cannot confirm whether or not the "Generic Zigbee Multi-Endpoint Switch" driver is going to properly work or not.

Hi, i tried to click on the configure before but nothing happened. When i enter the device now is was charged exactly as you described.
I guess it had some delay?
Anyway i check each channel and it works great!
Thank you so much!

Best regards
Ariel

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.