Doorwall - Cellular Shades

We have a doorwall leading out to a 3 season porch, approximately 85”x85”. We’ve mounted the current stopgap drapes on the rod on the outside, which some grumbling has occurred on how cold it’s getting to go out in the porch to open/close each day. Luckily I do have a plug available right next to the door to power some motorized smart shades. My other option is to put shades on 11 windows on the three season porch, but I’m thinking that could be more $$$.

Currently have hunter douglas cordless solar shades on the other windows in the house.

Suggested options/solutions?

What did you end up doing here? I have a similar situation.
Interior shades on the doorwall are deemed aesthetically unacceptable.
That leaves exterior shades on either the doorwall, or on the exterior porch walls. My thought is the doorwall would be less expensive, but the shades on the porch walls could provide privacy on the porch at night. Either way, they need to exterior grade, motorized, and provide privacy. All the exterior motorized shades I can find are solar, so would not provide privacy....

Honestly, I still haven’t found a good solution, as I continue to walk out all pull open/close the drapes each morning and night. Still an ideal project for a smart device if we can find one for that size and a reasonable (subjective) price.

maybe here...

Nice find. I’d prefer zigbee/zwave, but if that cant be done a reasonable compromise.