Dome Door/Window Sensor Pro

Received the sensor. I did a factory reset. Paired it to my hub. Tested as was and it worked ok.

Changed reporting interval to 5 minutes. Opened cover. Pressed and released tamper switch. Unit woke up and updated according to logs. Pressing and releasing tamper swithc shows detected/cleared as it should. Did a refresh and reporting interval shows 300 just like it should.

In other words, everything worked just like it was supposed to. No notices of pending changes or anything like that.

Now, the difference from where it was originally being used and my system is the hub. Mine is a C5. The other location is a C7.

And thus a different SDK with different algorithms and requirements...

Weird things happen with this sensor. Right after pairing it with my hub I changed the wake up time to 5 minutes. Pulled the cover, pressed the tamper switch. And all was fine. The interval changed, there were no pending changes.

I let it run this way a couple days. It dutifully reported temperature every 5 minutes. This morning I changed the wake up to 30 minutes. Removed cover. Tamper was detected. But the wake up didn't change. I finally pushed the tamper a couple times. Then it finally changed.

However, it was then reporting temp in degrees C, even tho it was set to F. And it showed 6 pending changes. Put cover on, nothing changed. Triggered the sensor with the magnet, temp changed back to F. But still says 6 pending changes and tamper is still showing detected.

This is the same behaviour that we saw when it was on the C7 hub.