Does HE Alexa app work only in the US?

Alexa app does'nt work for me, with italian version of Alexa.
I've installed it (Hubitat 5, latest version), created a virtual switch, exposed to Alexa (in the Alexa app): Alexa do not see the switch. I used alexa.amazon.it app, the adroid app, excluded one by one the connected echos, reset them and so on.
I do'nt know of any italian who succeded in using Alexa app.
It's me or it's the app?

Amazon Echo App (Not to be confused with the Alexa App for your phone or tablet) is for a country that doesn’t have the Amazon Echo Skill for Hubitat available. If Italy has the Hubitat Skill available in the Alexa app, then you can use either the Amazon Echo App or the Amazon Echo Skill on the Hubitat Hub, but the Skill is the preferred way.

It’s confusing and the names don’t make it any easier to understand. Look here for more explanation.

https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=Amazon_Echo_Skill

https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=Amazon_Echo_App

@SmartHomePrimer I know. Italy has not the skill. This is the reason why I need the app.

So then there is nothing about the country that will prevent the Amazon Echo App from working. It is simulating a Hue Bridge for device discovery. There are maybe network topology issues in you home preventing this from working.

Long threads here with that subject, as some have no problem and some struggle to get it working. You might try a reboot of both the Echo and the hub to see if that helps.

It does'nt help in my case. I tried more than once.

Then you have a lot of reading to do

I red all topics I could find. I'm not saying it is HE. The problem is that I do'nt know what to do more. Until I cannot integrate with Alexa (I have my wifi inwall switches driven by Alexa...) HE is quite unusefull for me.

Any suggestion about?

Can you describe your network devices and how they are connected? It is impossible to make suggestions without knowing how things are connected on you end. The possible configurations are almost endless.

CISCO SG300 28 PORTS -> wired ethernet -> CISCO SG110D 8 PORTS -> HUBITAT V 5
Echo g 2 wifi and Echo spot both connected to the same AP
The AP is connected to the CISCO SG300-28

Is the router going into the 8 port switch or the managed SG300? If feasible, I would try putting HE on the router's switch (if it has one built-in). Routing over the Ethernet layer is not possible, it must by done on the TCP/IP layer and this might be your road block.

If spanning tree is enabled in your SG300 switch, I would disable it. Not needed for a home network and it might cause issues with discovery.

Try also discovery with only one Echo plugged in at a time. There was discussion around determining which is the master. It may be that having only one plugged in (you'd have to try both, one at a time) will change the result immediately, or it may take time for the master to present itself. However, it is likely the one that is your oldest Echo. I have two Echos as well, and I know that my v1 Echo is the master (although I no longer use the Amazon Echo app because I don't need it).

Done: nothing changed

Done: nothing changed

Done (but not with the above config): no way

EDIT: last suggestion, with just one Echo at the time and the above settings: still not working

Are your Amazon Echo devices on the same VLAN as the Hubitat Elevation Hub? Sometimes Wireless Access Points/Routers are configured to separate WiFi traffic from LAN traffic. This could cause the problem.

Tagging @gabriele as I believe he is in Italy as well, and I know he is having some success using Hubitat and Amazon Echo together. Perhaps he has some suggestions to offer?

I attached the hub directly to the ethernet port of the wifi ap. It Did'nt work

Gabriele told me he never succeded using Alexa app. He Is currently using ST in the middle. Me too ( no physical hub, Other Hub, virtual devices). I found it quite slow.
I need He triggered Alexa routines. Alexa app, should ever work for me, does'nt

There is no way currently for this to happen. Hubitat cannot trigger an Alexa Routine using either the Amazon Echo App or the Amazon Echo Skill. I have requested that the Skill be updated to support motion and contact sensors, however the Hubitat team has stated that this is not a high priority for them right now.

The one possible method to accomplish this would be to try using the Echo Speaks community integration. I believe it might be able to trigger an Alexa Routine, but I am not sure. @tonesto7 should be able to answer that question.

I would suggest you replace these WiFi devices with devices that are natively supported. It will truly make your Hubitat experience much more enjoyable!emphasized text

I confirm, I've never been able to make Echo App working (even with hub and echo in the same vlan) and I'm still using ST in the middle (quite slow but that's the only way I found).

Not directly. It Is possibile using the approach suggested by Alexa TTS workaround . Better than noThing... I' ll try Shelley. Buy It make me feel a little bit unsafe, reading the forums.