Disappearing GE z-wave outside plug and discovery

I had these installed on my hub a while ago. Then I had to restore my hub to a previous version of hubitat because I was having issues. When I did this, several of these GE plugs disappeared and now I am trying to rediscover them. In addition, I recently purchased more of these brand new and I cannot discover them as well. So it seems that the previously installed or units out of the box cannot be discovered. Anyone else having issues with these devices disappearing and finding them? Below is the model of the plug that showed up in the mail.

GE Z-Wave Plus Smart Lighting & Appliance Control Outdoor Module, On/Off, 1 Weather-Resistant Outlet Cover, Plug-in, Zwave Hub Required-Works with SmartThings Wink and Alexa, 14284, Black

I have one of the older, non-Plus versions. It runs every night with some garden lights and has been doing so every night for a couple years. ST and now Hubitat.

Make sure you perform a Z-Wave General Exclusion on each of these devices to get them ready to pair again with your Hubitat Hub.

1 Like

Same here