Device List count

Hello,
I dont remember, but a few versions back, I could see the count of devices at the bottom on the devices page ? is that gone for good ? would it be possible to get that back ?

additionally would it be possible to see the information in zigbee and zwave device list as well ?

It's still there, just on the Logs page (device or app stats).

unfortunately.. it is incorrect count,
on the logs page, it shows 11 more than the devices I have on the devices page ( I actually manually counted it ! and also copy pasted in excel to verify the count), the logs show 247, while there are only 236 devices.. (Basically logs page counts the child nodes as separate devices ( correct or incorrect ! ?? depends )

further the logs also doesnt have the filter functionality.. like on device page summary used to have, where you could type something.. and it would tell the count at the bottom of the filtered list

Is there a way to find out how many zwave devices are there and how many zigbee devices ?
Also, how many are system vs how many are linked..
that devices page used to have a lot of useful information, that seems to have been removed :frowning: :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

If they are datatables based pages, i would think it would not be difficult to add the summary at the bottom?!

Workaround for Zigbee, "View device graph" (on the Settings "Zigbee Details" page) shows the total number of Zigbee devices.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.