Device Command buttons require a number

Thank you too, Steve!

I am planning in a future version of this driver to make the debounce timer configurable, so that it can be adjusted from the device page UI depending on the particular model specifics.

I have just published the driver in a dedicated community new thread : [RELEASE] Tuya Scene Switch TS004F driver

Excellent.
Are you a developer for Hubitat?

No... But I used to be a software developer 15 or more years ago.
Now I do some coding just for fun.

1 Like

Ah. Well thank you for making Hubitat better.
Can I ask where you are from?

Kkossev,
Another question.
If I were to buy the same Moes button controller but with a single or double button, would I use the same driver?

I am from Bulgaria.
The same driver also supports TS0041 single button : Tuya Zigbee 3.0 Smart Wireless Smart Switch Button Control Multi scene Linkage Smart Switch Work With Alexa Google Home|Smart Remote Control| - AliExpress
This singe button is also supported by HE inbuilt drivers. I don't have double buttons, can you post a link to the device you are looking at?

Ah, Bulgaria. Very good. I'm in the U.S., Nebraska.
I'm glad that you are there to help us home automation enthusiasts.
Not everyone appreciates 'control' freaks like you and I. Ha. :wink:

2 button:
https://www.amazon.com/MOES-Wireless-Powered(Not-Included)-Automation/dp/B095LQT79P/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2J46R9948R5HV&keywords=moes+scene+switch&qid=1650849341&sprefix=moes+scene%2Caps%2C166&sr=8-4

1 button:
https://www.amazon.com/MOES-Wireless-Powered(Not-Included)-Automation/dp/B095LPGXPM/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2J46R9948R5HV&keywords=moes%2Bscene%2Bswitch&qid=1650849341&sprefix=moes%2Bscene%2Caps%2C166&sr=8-4&th=1

I expect that the same driver will work with the 1 and 2 button scene switches, but will show the wrong number of buttons. This can be easily corrected in the driver, once we have the Model and Manufacturer data for these devices. So I think you can go ahead and order the device, the risk is minimal here.

Thank you. I'll let you know how they work. I won't be able install it for a couple weeks.
I'm going on a vacation starting tomorrow.

Stevenr

1 Like