[Deprecated] Departures and Arrivals

Yep. This goes back to WebCore. A lot of the same people still involved.

1 Like

In the Parent app ... lines 107 and 108 need to be updated to the new child app names:

app(name: "anyOpenApp", appName: "Departures - Arrivals Child", namespace: "BPTWorld", title: "<b>Add a new 'Arrivals' child</b>", multiple: true)
		app(name: "anyOpenApp", appName: "Departures - Departures Child", namespace: "BPTWorld", title: "<b>Add a new 'Departures' child</b>", multiple: true)

Thanks.

1 Like

There is a workaround here:

You can just make a rule that turns on a virtual presence device when a specific lock code is entered.

1 Like

been hoping for this for ages :slight_smile: makes the randomness so much easier and random :ok_hand:

1 Like

Good call! I didn't even think of this. I'll give this a go later tonight! Thanks!

Just make sure that you also turn the presence sensor back to “not present” after a while so it can re-trigger

Interesting idea, best I say is 'probably'. :wink:

So just out of curiosity, I've never been able to get this to work...

app:19242019-08-29 08:54:10.746 pm infoJason - Home - Jason just left! Time Diff: 0

I get this whenever I arrive even when I've been gone for a few hours. Any idea why?

I didn't have this issue with Welcome Home but I would like to use this for added flexibility. Thank you.

sorry, somehow I missed this post. I would need a debug log, not just one line to see what's going on.

Thanks

Yeah I’ll get one for you. I’m out of town until end of next week. :). Visiting my daughter. Thank you for letting me know!

I’ll actually have to reinstall when I get home because after I did t hear from you for awhile on it I just removed it. But I’ll reinstall and try it again and provide you with data if I still see the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.