[Deprecated] Bundle Manager

Yup, that's been addressed above. Working on it. :wink:

1 Like

Okay, I figured out why it doesn't work on 2.3.1.142! Now I just need to come up with a fix, lol.

Should have something out tomorrow.

Thanks

3 Likes

Alright I think I've solved the issue!

New version...

1.0.8 - 06/02/22 - Many changes

Remember, for those that aren't in the HE beta, you'll need to download this app with HPM.

Thanks

1 Like

We have lift off.

I updated to 1.0.8, Installed normal stuff library (Don't think this is an app) and than Device Check Plus.

Thanks for working with us.. NO matter what what was at fault.

1 Like

@bptworld Bryan, great app. I only use bundles and I prefer them to the “old methods”. Thanks for all of your great work.

1 Like

Bryan:

1. What would be the process for those of us who already have your apps installed, to connect our existing bptworld apps to to Bundle Manager after you have moved your content over your Bundle Manager app? E.g., so that things like app auto-update will work from BM.
  2. Will you continue to include Bundle Manager in HPM?
  1. See post #1 :roll_eyes: (ie. Using BM couldn't be easier!)
  2. yes

Well what do you know, I actually didn't RTFM. First time ever, I swear. :wink: Mea culpa, I woke up at 6AM for some reason this morning, and started posting before my little grey cells were firing. :smiley:

1 Like

New version...

1.0.9 - More streamlining, Added delete options

Alright, time to let me know what's missing. :hushed:

1 Like

Raffle prizes. :smiley:

Just checked - if Bundle Manager can update itself, should this show an update is avaialble?

Two ways to check for updates

Daily:

or On Demand:

:grin:

You just won a FREE app! Take your pick, over 20 available!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Hmmm...ran Update Master Bundles, and Check for Installed Bundle Updates and now have this, interestingly...Bundle Manager 1.1.0 seems higher than the 1.09 you just said you released... :slight_smile:

You got to be quick! I never stop working, lol

And I see from your screenshot I need to fix the columns. 3 in first and 1 in the second just won't do. Should be 2 and 2! See already working on 1.1.1

1 Like

Quick, but also sneaky... :wink:

1 Like

Also, I think we're going to have to get used to some sync issues w/HPM w/the Bundle Manager app, since it's in both locations?

This was available in HPM after I was already on 1.1.0 in Bundle Manager:

Hi Bryan,
I've just installed BM on my 'Beta' hub.
When I try installing Error Monitor I get the following message.
Error Monitor requires Normal Stuff Library be installed BEFORE Error Monitor can be installed. Please choose 'Normal Stuff Library' from the dropdown above to install.
I then install Normal Stuff Library through BM.
When I try installing EM again I still get the same message.
In the installed bundle list both of the above apps do not show and if I look in the apps code both have not been installed.
In the logs when I click on install Normal Stuff Library I get this.

Summary

When I then try to install EM I get this in the logs.

Summary

Any thoughts.

EDIT: Hub is a C3 BTW with security enabled. :blush:

Does anyone else find it somewhat ironic/funny that a bundle requires another bundle, and the bundles are not bundled? :wink: :smiley: :rofl:

1 Like

FWIW, I did not run into this problem....Just did this on one of my C7 hubs which is on the 2.3.2.120 hub beta.

1. Try to install Error Monitor and get error
  2. Install Normal Stuff w/out issue
  3. Install Error Monitor and configure w/out issue

I would like Bundles listed in the bundle search to be clickable to install. Even better, allow to select more than one to install if you can do so, and then hit an Install button to install them all.

Also, "Normal Stuff" is a little vague...maybe "BPTWorld Bundle Framework" or similar so it's usage/function is a little more obvious. :slight_smile:

2 Likes