Date Tile in Dashboard

Is there any way to make the Date Icon fill the whole tile (or at least most of it), similar to how the Analogue clock fills most of the tile. Why is it so small by default? Does anyone know a way to change this? or alternatively insert a date image similar to the weather image below. Thanks.

That appears to be directly related to the font size for the dashboard. I'm not sure of a way to adjust font for a specific tile.

Have you seen Super Tiles It takes a few minutes to setup but you can choose the font size per tile and add much more info per tile as well.

1 Like

Date and time input to a tile is coming in the next release
It’s included within Super Tile Countdown’

Released in the next day or so.

Andy

Also just a warning on temperature displays. Many devices don't update changes in temperature very frequently some require a specific variance in temperature, some may only report when a device is triggered (opened/closed/motion detected/...). A few of mine hadn't updated in days after adding them to the tile so I setup a rule in Rule Machine to refresh those particular sensors every 15 minutes. I guess I'll see in a few months or a year how that effects the battery life although on other systems those same sensors reported much more frequently (and still the battery life was over a year each) so I think the refresh was in the driver used, I'm currently just using the Generic Contact Sensor driver they detected with and this seems to be the only issue with that driver so I'll leave it as is a while.

1 Like

Hasn't been requested yet, but it's not terribly difficult to do. Will most likely make it in 2.0.9.

Thanks for the feature request.

1 Like

Thanks Patrick, it will be appreciated. :grinning: