First thing I want to say is how grateful I am that the memory leaks have been brought under control. No more memory growth over time even when the hub is up for over 2 weeks. Just set my reboot rule to run 4 weeks before performing a boot with database rebuild.
Now that things appear to be stable, my process control engineer impulses are kicking in. Process stability is one of the most important factor for efficient operation.
In the first week after a boot the hub seems to settle down into a daily pattern just in time for the Daily Cleanup app to run and cause a significant disturbance that takes the hub and the Periodic Cleanup app most of the next day to recover.
Based on that observation, it seems that the Daily Cleanup app should stop running at most a week after boot up.
I volunteer to test that idea or join the beta if necessary.