Dashboard Question and one Oddity

First the question. Is there css code that could be added to my dashboard advanced section that would allow device names to word wrap? Some of them are too long as shown in the screen capture below.
Also, Why do some devices display a percentage sign and others don't for battery levels. Is this a bug? The button examples here are all using the same driver and are identical buttons which makes this even more odd.

As you know I’m not a fan of using Hubitat’s dashboards so I can’t help with your first question. But, assuming most of your devices that are not showing percentages are Iris V1, could there be a firmware difference?

In my opinion Grafana provides a better way to review battery levels.

1 Like

Check this out

No, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason. All of the buttons are Smartthings except one which is an Iris v1 button which shows the % symbol. This randomness is across all devices, I just used the buttons as an example.

I like that and tried it. Even though there was plenty of room for the device name, it was still truncated at the same place. The device name length limit must be hard coded.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.