Dashboard control panel with floor plan?

I see there are 2 options for a control panel, Hubitat dashboard and home panel but both don't seem to support a floor plan type of dashboard that I have seen else where. Anyone know of one that does?

There's four actually. HE Dashboard, HousePanel, SharpTools.io Dashboard and Rule Engine, and SmartTiles (if you own a copy).

2 Likes

Thanks for those, will also have a look at them now.

You can do a floor plan with HousePanel

2 Likes

Thanks Chris

Several users have used HousePanel successfully to show things on a floor plan. It is highly customizable so once you get past the install learning curve it is perfect for this task. You will need some proficiency with editing CSS files to pull this off but help is just a post away.

1 Like

I'm in the middle of development on an intuitive floor plan creator (click, drag, resize, etc) that lives right on the hub. CSS knowledge not required.

Unfortunately, my hub has begun having problems, so development has halted for now.

That's unfortunate, but when you do have updates please let us know!

Hi @doug, any news about this?
Thanks!

Unfortunately no. I'd halted development when my hub was crashing. I have yet to pick it back up again since I got everything more stable due real life being far too busy.