Dashboard Color Bulb Color Wheel

I find myself using the hue app or Sharptools dashboard instead of Hubitat Dashboard to change colors on my Color bulbs. I find the color wheel is easy to cycle through or find a color.

However I do like the slider in Hubitat Dashboards for selecting a specific color temperature.

Would there be a way have the option to toggle between the current Color bulb color selection and some type of color wheel?

3 Likes

I agree. The current Hubitat colour selection method sucks.

2 Likes

That’s harsh! It is difficult at best to use from a phone though. I think it would be nice to keep for desktop use and fine control, but I actually wish there was a drop down menu for color selection and a slider for saturation on phones and tablets. You could always try @djgutheinz blub buttons. It lets you create dashboard buttons for colors.

1 Like

Yeah, to be fair you are probably right. Let me just say I find it suboptimal then :blush:

3 Likes

And for those of us who can't seem to grasp the concept of saturation, temperature, etc. How about a simple red, green, yellow, etc...:grin:

1 Like

What's red?

1 Like

100% 0 :grin:

Like a drop down menu?

Glad to hear you're enjoying the SharpTools.io color picker. I've noted the comment around needng a color temperature slider/picker in SharpTools. :smiley:

1 Like

It's what my wife sees when I buy more automation stuff...:unamused:

3 Likes

That would work. I just like simple color selection.

And green is the color I see when you get all that automation stuff. :wink:

2 Likes

Just thinking about being able to fit on a phone screen and have a better selection than the Alexa app where most of the colors are subtle or washed out, but a slider for saturation would solve that issue.