Dashboard bulbs turn On, but physically remain Off

Starting with 2.2.7 (now on 126) firmware, immediately after disarming HSM from Away status only, three dashboard bulb icons change from OFF to ON, but the physical Sengled bulbs using the Advanced Zigbee Bulb driver remain physically off.

The device's logs show each bulb was turned ON when the system is disarmed from Away status only, but I cant figure out from what app or Rule. Perhaps @bobbyD or another staff member can do a deeper look into what is going on. I have numerous RM and apps controlling the house lighting mainly with LUX. The last occurrence was today while testing around 2PM with full sunlight, so the bulbs should not turn on. This is the only issue I've encountered since converting to 2.2.7. It really feels like there is a ghost in the machine.

The topic was borrowed from this old thread with a similar issue.. The solution there seems to be changing the driver, however I want to be able to use the Flash option with the Sengled bulbs, and changing the driver throws an error shown below. Any suggestions appreciated.

Some things I have tried without success:

1. Disabled my personal lighting app

2. Disabled the virtual switch that is set when the Ring Doorbell detects motion

3. Changed the bulb driver to Sengled Classic and Classic Legacy, then did a configure. Result is the following error

Reverted to Advanced Zigbee Bulb driver

Disabling this RM rule fixed the problem, but it makes not sense to me.

Ok I can reproduce this 100% from the bulb's device page with the Advanced Zigbee Bulb driver

1. Turn bulb OFF
  2. Click Flash, bulb blinks
  3. Wait 2 seconds
  4. Click Flash, bulb stops blinking and turns physically OFF
  5. Dashboard shows bulb is ON, device page shows bulb is ON, but the bulb is physically OFF

What I feel should occur

1. Save bulb status and setting when Flash is clicked or requested
  2. Restore to saved settings the second time Flash is clicked or requested

My workaround