Currently 2023 Log still shows 2022

Even if all settings are correct and settings show the correct time zone and correct time and date, the log shows the wrong year. All seems to work fine, as far as I was able to test. But that looks quite strange.

Anyone else sees this? I already rebooted the hub without any changes. Platform Version is still: 2.3.4.123

Same here

2 Likes

Yes, same here. Happy New Year.......2022!???

Yep, me too, both Live and Past Logs. If useful I can report back in 3 hours or so to see if it changes on the 2nd...

1 Like

Sure, please let us know.

Happy New Year!

Mine is also showing 2022 still. I've just updated to 2.3.4.127. Tagging @support_team

It seems to be just affecting the log entries, time/date is correct otherwise:

1 Like

You mean we have to live 2022 again? ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Same for me, 127 doesn't seem to address this for me either.

Good news is that it looks to be a display issue only as the entries are in the correct order, i.e. 31 Dec is below 01 Jan

3 Likes

Same. Thought I was losing my marbles until seeing I wasn't the only one.

Probably no need for another me too but .... me too.

Seems to be magically fixed by the end of the 1st of Jan. Weirdly the logs from the 1st still display as 2022.

2 Likes

Hey, you cannot blame the hub, 2022 was an awesome year for it and doesn't want to let it go!

Happy New Year everyone, we will be looking into it.

13 Likes

Does this mean I get an extra day of holidays?

3 Likes

Absolutely, just call your boss and tell him/her that your smart hub says you get an extra day off. Let us know how that goes.

4 Likes

GIF by Groundhog Day

4 Likes

I thought it was a tz thing snd would fix itself when the zone offset of -5 came and went but it didn't. Guess well have to wait a full day as evidenced by you aussies?

1 Like

The logs for the 1st of Jan continue to show as 2022, even after time move on to the 2nd. Logs for the 2nd of Jan showed as 2023.

1 Like

I can handle that, I'll just ignore it for 8 hours and all is well - a temporary glitch. I might be annoyed if I lived in Kauai (not really - my life would be complete)

2 Likes

It's the hub's way of saying everything is working well, but here is something to worry about, just in case you need something to worry about, today...

5 Likes