Could people PLEASE stop asking questions for a while

He spelled Jester wrong

5 Likes

@mike You dare question my authority!!!!!!!!
:crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown:

1 Like

That font wasn't big enough for a "king". You need to use at least a 96pt font to really be a king. :wink: lmao

1 Like

I thought I put you in charge of bigger text!

2 Likes

My unread has just gone over 600. I must resign myself to not getting everything read.

1 Like

Or you could just be having this problem:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: let's hope not.

So perhaps I have actually read everything but Discourse hasn't recorded everything I have read. Great news. My life is now complete!!!!

1 Like

As a king don't you have lackeys to do some cool TTS from this forum?

I was going to command you to do that but King-ness being what it is today I thought better of it. So the answer is no. I need to do most of my reading myself.

Lol...I got a vision of servants standing in every room yelling out status reports.
"The front door has been opened your highness!"

Who needs Alexa when you are King.:rofl:

4 Likes

For many years my wife has signed up for conferences and where they ask for Title she has put Your Majesty. We get a great laugh every time someone has "sold" a list and she gets mail addressed to Your Majesty. A few times a sales person has called and then broke out in laughter when they read her title as they were starting their pitch.

1 Like

I had a buddy that did the same thing when he went to conferences. He would make up some royal title like "High Duke of Tomato" (that was a true one he used) and would get mailers before and after the conference addressing him as whatever he put. It was hilarious. To watch the attendees deal with him was awesome. Granted, the guy DID have a superiority complex, but at least he was funny. :wink:

2 Likes

I actually have a RM rule that plays "Welcome home Master; Welcome home Mistress; Welcome home Master and Mistress. I submit to your whims". The first time my wife heard it, she was like "WHO THE F IS MISTRESS?!"

LMAO

3 Likes

Please edit your post. That should be King

:smile:I'm beginning to think you practice being kingly on a regular basis. Your responses seem to come too naturally.

Also, post edited, so as not to end up in the gallows.

1 Like

And as for Alex, around our house she is called Alonso. Amanda, Alfredo or others as per the Saturday Night Live "Echo Silver" clip. YouTube

2 Likes

Who needs Alexa when you have Jeeves.

"Hey Jeeves, turn on the kitchen lights"
Jeeves then gets up and turns on the kitchen lights.

Yeah, but Jeeves is a jerk and always gives me evil looks and I swear he is poisoning my juice boxes. lol

1 Like

I could reward you with a Knighthood. Keep up your good work and I'll consider it.

My wife calls her "O-lexa" in a heavy southern accent. LOL

1 Like