Could people PLEASE stop asking questions for a while

When I first got my hub 7 months or so ago, I started reading as many posts as I could. I usually cleaned off all the"Latest" list and had whittled the "Unread" list down to maybe 175. Thanks to all the new questions, my Latest rarely falls below 40 and my Unread is approaching 600. So PLEASE stop!!!!!! I am feeling really overwhelmed.

Just kidding.

4 Likes

Now, if only there was a method to read faster? :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

We could write an app that automatically reads new posts and uses audio notification to read the posts back while you try to sleep. Cures afternoon naps and those delusions of sanity we often get.
:sunglasses:

8 Likes

:rofl: Some of my best ideas for what to add next come from questions. Often unrelated, but it sends my mind in just the right direction and I get a bigger bill to go with it. :wink:

5 Likes

I KNOW! Some cool stuff comes down these pipes. I'm so glad that this forum is so active. I will admit that some of the posts, I see "wah wah ...wha wha wah ... wa wa wa wa wah." I pass those up. They're beyond my way of thinking.

4 Likes

wah wah ...wha wha wah ... wa wa wa wa wah.

:smile:

4 Likes

Is that supposed to be the teacher from Peanuts? :wink: LOL

1 Like

I dont know about others, but now that I've got the hang of Rule 4 (at least for me), my rules are starting to get this house humming........thanks @bravenel.

4 Likes

Beyond what now?
Says the lady that has a sleep pressure sensor for her phone charger? :wink:

7 Likes

The one and only.

1 Like

Are we still not allowed to ask questions? I only ask so I can bump this thread and keep it in @zarthan's unread/latest lists.

LOL

2 Likes

My eyes were so tired from all my reading today that I can't quite make out what you wrote. If you wouldn't mind could you please repeat that in much bigger text.

2 Likes

Huh?

4 Likes

He spelled Jester wrong

5 Likes

@mike You dare question my authority!!!!!!!!
:crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown: :crown:

1 Like

That font wasn't big enough for a "king". You need to use at least a 96pt font to really be a king. :wink: lmao

1 Like

I thought I put you in charge of bigger text!

2 Likes

My unread has just gone over 600. I must resign myself to not getting everything read.

1 Like

Or you could just be having this problem:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: let's hope not.

So perhaps I have actually read everything but Discourse hasn't recorded everything I have read. Great news. My life is now complete!!!!

1 Like