Costco Honeywell Z-Wave Smart Light Switch, 2-pack

They are. And if you use @JasonJoel's drivers, then the switch/dimmer and motion sensor are presented as separate devices to Hubitat. Here's a link to his Github:

2 Likes

AS of 10/25/2020 they are down to $49.99
https://www.costco.com/honeywell-z-wave-smart-light-switch%2C-2-pack.product.100579237.html

Great. Thank you ! A motion detector on power and not batteries. Now that is nice!

1 Like

2 new dimmers and 2 new switches and both are Z-Wave Plus , from Costco. Now I have to wait for my next trip to Michigan to install them. I may bench check the 4 to make sure they work but glad they are the Z-Wave Plus version:

I've got a bunch of those. Can use the in-box driver or my user Enbrighten driver for them.

1 Like

Have you tried association groups with the dimmers or the switches? If they support and work well I have a unique application where I have to deal with 5 entryways in one room where the owner wants a switch at each one.

Nope. I don't use device associations.

Crazy town...

1 Like

Why wouldn't you use one switch and then four of the ge add-on switches? Would be cheaper and still give full functionality at each location.

https://byjasco.com/ge-smart-lighting-control-add-switch

1 Like

Yes this one is crazy because it's a great room in a "large" cabin. Don't get me started on how the types of lighting they chose. Lets just say I don't have the $$$'s that they do.

Does that switch create a 3-way (or more) setup w/out needing 3-way wiring?

No, you need a neutral and the traveler wire in each location. I would characterize it as being targeted for replacements in areas that have existing wired 3-way applications.

If the switches are independently wired / no traveler then that solution would not work.

OK, thanks, wanted to confirm. I've used the same switch in 3-Way setups, but thought I had missed something and it had more capabilities than I realized. :slight_smile:

Here is the wiring diagram:

2 Likes