Correcting the title of some of my ancestors

I've decided to come clean and update the misleading titles of a few of my threads:

1. Lights go on and off by themselves
    -- I set up a rule and then forgot about it

2. Every time I turn on a light it turns off immediately for no reason
    -- Creating conflicting automations on two different hubs is a bad idea

3. Big Z-Wave slow-downs, nothing changed This is so annoying!
    -- My son unplugged a repeater to plug in his phone charger

There, I feel much better now.

21 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Everyone, everywhere.
And then they don't even bother to plug whatever back in.

5 Likes

I don't, I corrected the title here... :rofl:

3 Likes

Large Font on RED Brother P-Touch tape: "DO NOT UNPLUG THIS DEVICE!"

3 Likes

Almost marked your message "Solution" but then we'd never hear the end of it... :wink:

3 Likes

Bruce just trumped your correction w/his own... LOL

2 Likes

Sadly our kids would assume they are exempt

2 Likes

Ancestors, at least most of them, can't talk back... Safe to change Scoundrel to Prince, or vice versa as appropriate.

7 Likes

In terms of respecting elders/ancesstors, was talking to my father recently about what he wanted in terms of services/memorials, etc., when he passes. He said that all he wants from us after he's gone is to have his ashes thrown off the bluff by our summer cottage.

I reminded him that there is a pretty constant and often strong on-shore breeze that will make that challenging. He said that was our problem. :wink:

10 Likes

ancestors

approves...

1 Like

I like your dad...

3 Likes

What's wrong with this.... I think it's a nice surprise when I realise how good I am.... Doesn't happen often, more common for me is

3 Likes

Cleaners in offices too. Main server is usually their target.

2 Likes

And on the residential side - any repeater or smart outlet plugged into the wall is fair game.

1 Like

Use Ring 2 extenders as repeaters and as soon as one of them falls off mains power use a sound device to alert him.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.