Contact Support

Regardless, I still can not change the CC info, since it is greyed out.

Thanks aaiyar, some how my text that alluded to that went missing. Darn White-Out, Thanks for bringing that up

The credit card that was used to purchase the hub on hubitat.com is not the same as the method of payment that can be used on my.hubitat.com. There are two different stores and each require its own method of payment.

Most likely you've clicked the "save my information" box when you purchased the hub back in 2019 from our store. The next time you purchase a hub you can change the method of payment for the hubitat.com store.

Here is where the "save my information" box appears on hubitat.com:

Now back to my.hubitat.com, for subscriptions you could use a different (or the same) debit/credit card. We do not have one on file for you, so you will need to use the following form to fill in the payment info:

1 Like

Once you fill in the method of payment for a service, on the following page:

You will be able to see the method of payment that we have on file on the following screen, which is currently empty because you don't have any active subscriptions, thus no method of payments saved:

1 Like

Thanks bobbyD. I truly appreciate your help. I did get us sidetracked. My original post was about getting to ba able to see my account information. Which I still have no ability to view either from laptop or PC.

No, worries. Will get back on track. Your very first post said that you "want to subscribe" to Hub Protect, and that was the focus.

You don't have an account for that, because you haven't subscribed yet. All we have for that, is your email address, because that is all you need to get started.

If you are looking for the details of your 2019 purchase order when you acquired the hub, that is a different story.

Just let me know what exactly are you trying to accomplish, and will point you in the right direction.

3 Likes

Apologies. I guess I was thinking one thing and writing another. That happens to me frequently, either one step ahead or behind the present.

Thanks again. You have been very very helpful

3 Likes