Contact Sensors, Panic Button and Zooz Multisiren in HSM

I am still new to HE and even newer to HSM and RM....

I have a couple ST Contact Sensors on my doors and have recently added a Zooz MultiSiren (thanks @bcopeland)...

My intentions are to have the MultiSiren chirp any time a door is open no matter the mode, but when armedAWAY or armedHOME, would rather the MultiSiren use the obnoxious siren effect. On top of that, I would like to have another sound or audible clip (on the MultiSiren) plan IF a door is left open for a set period of time.

I gave it a first shot last night, using RM and HSM, and the result was less than desirable.... the open door in ARMED resulted in the siren going off but then being interupted by the door open "chime" and then was over....

I figured I cant be the only person that has had these ideas, so if any of you have accomplished these features and would like to share the process, It would be greatly appreciated. Whether this is accomplished all in HSM or if RM or other apps need to be utilized is still up in the air....

The other thing needed is getting the MultiSiren to siren when a button on a pico remote is pushed, spoken language through Google Mini's isnt reliable enough. This is for a member of the family that sometimes needs assistance, I have been working on a usable panic button using a pico and RM.

Thanks! This community is awesome....

Under HSM you can create a custom arming rule. Select a button device and what it will do. Once done arm it.

As for doors chiming, yes plenty including myself. I managed to get my Aeotec siren playing sounds on door entries. It was a pain due to my contact sensors sending double events.

Once the generic zwave driver was updated things started to work. However, I didn’t like the tones and found them irritating.

As of right now, I’m using TTS on two doors. Again, I don’t specifically like this method. I find it irritating and sometimes slow.

I now have a iris keypad on the way. I’m hoping to use beeps on door entries that will give me the effect and sound I’m looking for...