ConBee 2 at rare discount both Canada and US

Not much of a price break at $47.59 CAD, but worth mentioning for anyone interested in the massive Zigbee device possibilities that a ConBee 2 with Home Assistant and Home Assistant Device Bridge can add to your Hubitat Elevation Hub. This Zigbee controller doesn't go on sale very often. I actually paid $7 CAD more for mine when I bought it in February of 2021.

I've been running this combination since it's inception in February of 2021. Initially with a ConBee 2 and the ZHA integration for Home Assistant, and now I use the ConBee 2 with Zigbee2MQTT running on Home Assistant. Home Assistant Device Bridge brings the devices into HE where I can combine them with devices I have joined to my HE hubs and use my preferred automation methods (Basic Rules and Rule Machine).

Tired of Xiaomi devices dropping? I have many and they never drop. Want a ton of Zigbee devices like Tuya, IKEA, and many more available to your Hubitat hub? This is the way to go, no question about it. Bonus is that you can also bring in cloud devices into your Hubitat Hub that Hubitat doesn't support, but Home Assistant does.

1 Like

Thanks for this! My son was looking for a Zigbee stick to play around with and I bought him this one.

1 Like